What is Fiberon's expertise in composite cladding?
Fiberon has worked to advance the appearance and performance of composite building materials without sacrificing our commitment to sustainable, eco-friendly manufacturing. We have led the way with innovative solutions that have become industry standards:
- First molded and embossed solid, reversible wood-plastic composite (WPC) decking (1999).
- First WPC decking with comprehensive spectrum of performance additives (2004).
- First reversible, capped composite decking with multi-chromatic technology (Horizon, 2008).
- First stain and fade warranty on capped composites (2009).
- First cellular foam PVC decking with tropical, multi-chromatic technology (2013).
- First composite cladding warranted for rainscreen applications (Concordia, 2015).
- A high-performance, low-maintenance product created specifically for cladding and rainscreen applications (Wildwood, 2021).
- An exclusive cap layer that protects against fading and staining (PermaTech).
With its roots in decking applications, our composite cladding provides a level of durability, longevity and resistance to cracking, peeling and fading that other common cladding materials simply can’t match. Plus, Fiberon Wildwood composite cladding never needs staining, sealing, re-painting or refinishing, which significantly reduces long-term costs of ownership.