Cityside Railing FAQ
How is Fiberon CitySide railing sold?
Fiberon CitySide Railing is sold in sections. Each section includes top rail, bottom rail, balusters, spacers, crush block and screws. Posts with and without attached welded brackets are available.
For additional details, please see CitySide Technical Specifications.
Where can the drink rail adapters be used?
- 6 or 8 ft. Line sections (not recommended or approved for stairs).
- Metal CitySide posts only.
- Glass or picket, Traditional or Contemporary top rails
What deck boards may be used with the drink rail adapters?
- Full bottom boards only, no scalloped.
- Composite, PVC or 5/4 wood deck boards.
How do I get the glass infill?
Glass infill can be sourced from any local glass shop.
Why is Fiberon not offering glass?
Glass infill can be expensive and delicate to ship. Installers can source panels locally and save cost and returns if glass is damaged.
What configurations may I use the glass with?
Any 6 ft. Or smaller line section. Glass should not be used with an 8 ft. Section or with a stair section. Currently CitySide contemporary 6 ft. Rail kits for glass infill are available.