Timeless style, unmatched versatility.
- New! The Astir Collection features a rustic cathedral grain and three fresh, nature-inspired multi-tonal hues.
- The Symmetry Collection features a low-gloss formula and micro-texturing to create a wire-brushed finish.
- The Horizon Collection includes a sweeping cathedral grain with dramatic streaking that emulates exotic hardwoods.
- Four-sided PermaTech® cap layer provides superior protection and fade resistance
- Premium PE material includes 94% recycled material.
- The flat-profile bottom provides a sturdy feel, reminiscent of traditional lumber.
- Finished surface on top and bottom is ideal for second-story decks.
- Reversible boards reduce waste and save time and money.
- Matching fascia and risers available in all colors.
Color (<% option1 %>)
Order a Sample
<% selected_sample_variant.price | currency %> (Free ground shipping)
Benefits of Fiberon vs. WoodLearn More
Our composite decking features a protective cap layer for added durability and performance.
Will not splinter, crack or split, making it safer for bare feet, children and pets.
Less than $50 in annual maintenance costs and a high-end look that lasts.
Low maintenance material does not require painting, staining or sealing.
Manufactured using sustainable processes and free of toxic chemicals.
Bring your deck design to life
Fiberon® Discovery Deck Design Tools take the guesswork out of planning your outdoor living space project and provide you with the resources you need to navigate your deck design journey – from start to finish.
Alpine (Tranquil White)
From its understated satin finish to its clever sub-rail reinforcement, CountrySide railing is the ideal balance of beauty and strength.
Alpine (Tranquil White)
Outdoor entertaining made easy.
The sleek, minimalist design of CitySide railing maximizes the view beyond your deck or porch.
Deluxe / White
With traditional looks that last, Fiberon ArmorGuard railing is a proven performer.
Board Profile and Uses
Square EdgeDesigned for surface fastening. Use for stair treads and for picture framing.
Grooved EdgeDesigned for use with hidden deck fasteners for a smooth, fastener-free surface.
RiserRiser boards create the back portion of stairs. They are installed at a 90° angle to the stair itself.
FasciaFascia boards are trim boards used to finish the sides of a deck.
Board Profile Dimensions: .92 in. x 5.4 in., Flat bottom
Material: Wood-plastic composite core with co-extruded PermaTech cap on four sides
Fascia Available: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft. Matching colors
Risers Available: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft. All colors
Multi-Tonal Colors: Burnt Umber, Graphite, Warm Sienna, Ipe, Castle Gray, Seaside Mist, Mountain Ash, and Prairie Wheat
Stain and Fade Warranty: 50 Year
Square-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Grooved-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45° angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 12 inches (31 cm).