Create a tranquil outdoor retreat with Fiberon(R) Concordia decking.
- The Horizon Collection features dramatic colors and streaking emulate exotic hardwoods.
- The Symmetry Collection features a low-gloss formula and micro-texturing to create a unique finish.
- Features our exclusive PermaTech® cap layer providing superior stain and fade resistance.
- The flat-profile bottom provides a sturdy feel, reminiscent of traditional lumber.
- Finished surface on top and bottom is ideal for second-story decks, and the reversible boards save time and money and reduce waste.
- Tested for use in cladding applications.
- Contains 94% recycled content.
Color (<% option1 %>)
Benefits of Fiberon vs. WoodLearn More
Our composite decking features a protective cap layer for added durability and performance.
Will not splinter, crack or split, making it safer for bare feet, children and pets.
Less than $50 in annual maintenance costs and a high-end look that lasts.
Low maintenance material does not require painting, staining or sealing.
Manufactured using sustainable processes and free of toxic chemicals.
Bring your deck design to life
Fiberon® Discovery Deck Design Tools take the guesswork out of planning your outdoor living space project and provide you with the resources you need to navigate your deck design journey – from start to finish.
From its understated satin finish to its clever sub-rail reinforcement, CountrySide railing is the ideal balance of beauty and strength.
Discover a flat, drink-friendly railing system made from a sturdy, low-maintenance composite.
The sleek, minimalist design of CitySide railing maximizes the view beyond your deck or porch.
Deluxe / White
With traditional looks that last, Fiberon ArmorGuard railing is a proven performer.
Board Profile and Uses
Square EdgeDesigned for surface fastening. Use for stair treads and for picture framing.
Grooved EdgeDesigned for use with hidden deck fasteners for a smooth, fastener-free surface.
RiserRiser boards create the back portion of stairs. They are installed at a 90° angle to the stair itself.
FasciaFascia boards are trim boards used to finish the sides of a deck.
Board Profile Dimensions: .92 in. x 5.4 in., Flat bottom
Material: Wood-plastic composite core with co-extruded PermaTech cap on four sides
Fascia Available: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft. Matching colors
Risers Available: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft. All colors
Multi-Tonal Colors: Burnt Umber, Cinnabar, Graphite, Warm Sienna, Ipe, Castle Gray, Rosewood and Tudor Brown
Stain and Fade Warranty: 50 Year
Square-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Grooved-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45° angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 12 inches (31 cm).