Discover high-performance, low-maintenance decking that suits a busy, active lifestyle.
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle boards.
- Resists moisture, dents and flames.
- Exceptional slip resistance* when wet or dry. *Based on comparative results from independent testing to ASTM F1679.
- Boards won't warp or swell when submerged in water, even after being cut.
- When tested against wood or composite boards, Paramount resisted mold, water absorption and discoloration better than the rest.
- Approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones and meets additional fire performance requirements of San Diego County, ASTM E84 FSI 30 Class A.
Color (<% option1 %>)
Order a Sample
<% selected_sample_variant.price | currency %> (Free ground shipping)
Benefits of Fiberon vs. WoodLearn More
Our composite decking features a protective cap layer for added durability and performance.
Will not splinter, crack or split, making it safer for bare feet, children and pets.
Less than $50 in annual maintenance costs and a high-end look that lasts.
Low maintenance material does not require painting, staining or sealing.
Manufactured using sustainable processes and free of toxic chemicals.
Bring your deck design to life
Fiberon® Discovery Deck Design Tools take the guesswork out of planning your outdoor living space project and provide you with the resources you need to navigate your deck design journey – from start to finish.
Alpine (Tranquil White)
From its understated satin finish to its clever sub-rail reinforcement, CountrySide railing is the ideal balance of beauty and strength.
Alpine (Tranquil White)
Outdoor entertaining made easy.
The sleek, minimalist design of CitySide railing maximizes the view beyond your deck or porch.
Deluxe / White
With traditional looks that last, Fiberon ArmorGuard railing is a proven performer.
Board Profile and Uses
Square EdgeDesigned for surface fastening. Use for stair treads and picture framing.,** Available for Special Order in 12 ft. and 16 ft.
Grooved EdgeDesigned for use with hidden deck fasteners
FasciaUse as trim boards to finish the sides of a deck., Complementary solid fascia colors for Brownstone (Brown), Sandstone (Sand), Flagstone / Mineral (Mineral).
Board Profile Dimensions: 1 in. x 5.5 in., Flat bottom
Material: Cellular Foam Polymer with co-extruded cap on four sides
Fascia Available: .50 in. x 11.75 in. x 12 ft. Complementary colors
Risers Available: No
Multi-Tonal Colors: Brownstone and Sandstone
Stain and Fade Warranty: 50 Year
Square-Edge Lengths: 20 ft.**
Grooved-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches ; Up to 45° angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair tread spacing 24 in.***