Discover high-performance, low-maintenance decking that suits a busy, active lifestyle.
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle boards.
- Resists moisture, dents and flames.
- Exceptional slip resistance* when wet or dry. *Based on comparative results from independent testing to ASTM F1679.
- Boards won't warp or swell when submerged in water, even after being cut.
- When tested against wood or composite boards, Paramount resisted mold, water absorption and discoloration better than the rest.
- Approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones and meets additional fire performance requirements of San Diego County, ASTM E84 FSI 30 Class B.
Color (<% option1 %>)
Benefits of Fiberon vs. WoodLearn More
Our composite decking features a protective cap layer for added durability and performance.
Will not splinter, crack or split, making it safer for bare feet, children and pets.
Less than $50 in annual maintenance costs and a high-end look that lasts.
Low maintenance material does not require painting, staining or sealing.
Manufactured using sustainable processes and free of toxic chemicals.
Bring your deck design to life
Fiberon® Discovery Deck Design Tools take the guesswork out of planning your outdoor living space project and provide you with the resources you need to navigate your deck design journey – from start to finish.
From its understated satin finish to its clever sub-rail reinforcement, CountrySide railing is the ideal balance of beauty and strength.
Discover a flat, drink-friendly railing system made from a sturdy, low-maintenance composite.
The sleek, minimalist design of CitySide railing maximizes the view beyond your deck or porch.
Deluxe / White
With traditional looks that last, Fiberon ArmorGuard railing is a proven performer.
Board Profile and Uses
Square EdgeDesigned for surface fastening. Use for stair treads and picture framing.,** Available for Special Order in 12 ft. and 16 ft.
Grooved EdgeDesigned for use with hidden deck fasteners
FasciaUse as trim boards to finish the sides of a deck., Complementary solid fascia colors for Brownstone (Brown), Sandstone (Sand), Flagstone / Mineral (Mineral).
Board Profile Dimensions: 1 in. x 5.5 in., Flat bottom
Material: Cellular Foam Polymer with co-extruded cap on four sides
Fascia Available: .50 in. x 11.75 in. x 12 ft. Complementary colors
Risers Available: No
Multi-Tonal Colors: Brownstone, Flagstone and Sandstone
Stain and Fade Warranty: 50 Year
Square-Edge Lengths: 20 ft.**
Grooved-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches ; Up to 45° angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair tread spacing 24 in.***